Test from GMail account

John Myshrall jmyshrall-v+ARZjKqHIj3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 20 19:43:25 UTC 2010

On 10-06-20 03:11 PM, James Knott wrote:
> David J Patrick wrote:
>> On 10-06-20 09:26 AM, James Knott wrote:
>>> test
>>
>> nope, not working, didn't see a thing
>> oh well
>>
>> ;)
> NUTS!!! ;-)
>
> I'm still trying to figure out what's happened to my
> james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org access to the TLUG list. I tried sending test
> messages to the list from both that address and my GMail address. Since
> this is the only one that made it through, it's obvious that the list is
> killing any mail to or from my Rogers account. I have tried
> re-registering a few times, but it still doesn't work. I've even sent a
> note to tlug-approval-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org, but got no response. I'd sure like to get
> this cleared up. It's been close to a month since it stopped working.

Strange similar thing happening to me on original posts. I'm able to
send messages to the list but cannot see them. Others can.

I can send messages to myself and they come through without any issues.

Yaknet.ca uses G-Mail as well. I have No filters on G-mail or my T-bird.

All other TLUG messages come through. I haven't tried un-subscribing and
re-subscribing though.

John