Test from GMail account

James Knott jamesknott-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 20 19:11:34 UTC 2010

David J Patrick wrote:
> On 10-06-20 09:26 AM, James Knott wrote:
>> test
>
> nope, not working, didn't see a thing
> oh well
>
> ;)
NUTS!!!  ;-)

I'm still trying to figure out what's happened to my
james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org access to the TLUG list.  I tried sending test
messages to the list from both that address and my GMail address.  Since
this is the only one that made it through, it's obvious that the list is
killing any mail to or from my Rogers account.  I have tried
re-registering a few times, but it still doesn't work.  I've even sent a
note to tlug-approval-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org, but got no response.  I'd sure like to get
this cleared up.  It's been close to a month since it stopped working.