Open Source: Open Office.Org Writer

jemlistt-HLeSyJ3qPdM at public.gmane.org jemlistt-HLeSyJ3qPdM at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 16 00:12:18 UTC 2010

I want to print various documents which are unusually wide, but to still
use portrait orientation, rather than landscape.

I would like to learn how to set the print margins to be as small as
possible.

I would especially like to minimize the right margin.

With some of them, I would also like to minimize the top and bottom margins.

For example, I might decide to set the right margin to 0.7" or 1.21", and
the top and bottom margins to 0.5".

If anyone on the T.L.U.G. or G.T.A.L.U.G. list has heard of free or open
source software, and ever prints a document, please tell me how to do
this.

James ('Jim') E. McIntosh
<JamesEMcIntosh-Zj02edb3ZmYyydXFykfHLQ at public.gmane.org>
<JamesEMcIntosh-Iimme/3Z544AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>