adding 1G ethernet to a 100M network

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 29 18:51:38 UTC 2010

100gb/s ethernet?
i am just getting used to people talking 10gbe and considering it for home,
but its 1000$ for a "cheap" nic,
please tell me what nic and switch are you using for 100gb/s connectivity?
I know it exists but I thought that was strictly super computer cluster territory.
(and sell your house to buy a couple of 100gb/s nics).

tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>