Google Nexus One

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 25 00:04:51 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 23:03, Herb Richter <hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> The AWS model also works on Mobilicity - but still only in the Toronto area.
>
> I really like the unlimited data; especially now that Android 2.2 has native
> wireless tethering.
>
> I was originally with Wind but changed to Mobilicity because of Wind's
> incompetent administration.
> Mobilicity is also cheaper, their network seems better in the areas where I
> use it most (Scarborough, Markham)
> and has blocked only a couple of ports (ie voip)

I really tried hard to buy a Wind phone. I went to two sales points,
listed on their website. At the first time they didn't have even a SIM
card. At the second, they only sold the SIM Cards - and had no idea if
it would work with my cell phone. And weren't very helpful or
interested in selling me anything. I was told to maybe try another
store.

I gave up and tried Mobilicity. They had everything, better prices,
and cellphone works (but not inside NoFrills, this is weird)

I'd really prefer to have something better than a HTC Winmobile, but
the price was affordable.

--
Renata Rocha
http://renata.org