Google Nexus One

Herb Richter hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 22 03:03:47 UTC 2010

Gary Walsh wrote:
> I made the mistake of buying a Nexus One from a store on Yonge Street
> and only realized after it was too late to return it that it was the AWS
> model that works on the 3G used by Wind Mobile which is not available
> outside of Toronto. (Works on 2G on Rogers, Bell and Telus). If any
> current or prospective Wind Mobile users are interested in purchasing it
> from me, email me for the details.

The AWS model also works on Mobilicity - but still only in the Toronto area.

I really like the unlimited data; especially now that Android 2.2 has
native wireless tethering.

I was originally with Wind but changed to Mobilicity because of Wind's
incompetent administration.
Mobilicity is also cheaper, their network seems better in the areas
where I use it most (Scarborough, Markham)
and has blocked only a couple of ports (ie voip)