The Best Keyboard Ever - $8.99

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 17 03:25:48 UTC 2010

Happy Hacker is rubber-dome.  I no longer use them, because I need all
the keys on a keyboard, and all keys have to be fullsize keycap.  Honest
to God, I use CapLock a lot.

It's difficult to get Cherry keyswitch.  I think Steelseries 7G Gaming
Keyboard (at Canada Computers) is using Cherry linear keyswitch, but it
has too much key travel and requires more force than I like.  Das
Keyboard (from Daskeyboard.com) is using Cherry soft/click tactile
keyswitch, but it's very expensive.

--
William