how would you spend $1000 on a server?

Mark Lane lmlane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 15 15:00:53 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Lennart Sorensen

> Well I am still trying to find a reasonably priced good UPS.  So far I
> think about $300 is the lowest I have found, given it needs real sine
> wave output when using a proper active PFC power supply.

If you want a good UPS, I would suggest EATON's Powerware Products.
Definitely Server Grade and produce pure sine waves. They even have
consumer grade UPSes but they don't market them well.

http://powerquality.eaton.com/canada/

--
Mark Lane <lmlane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>