virtualization and USB

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 26 18:28:13 UTC 2010

Yup, the one in the repositories is OSE.
VirtualBox does have their own repositories too though. I usually just
add them to apt so that I get the updates (instructions on site).

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:22 AM, jim <cinetron-uEvt2TsIf2EsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

>> Besides the VirtualBox OSE there's also the free-as-in-beer package
>> which supports USB just fine. You dont need to buy Enterprise for
>> that.
>>
>> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
>>
>> FZ
> Thanks a lot. I guess the version in the Ubuntu repository is the OSE
> version. Downloading the other version now. Sounds like VirtualBox is
> the best choice for me at this time.
> Jim

Tyler Aviss
Systems Support
LPIC/LPIC-2

“Even enemies will help each other if they are together on a boat that
is in trouble. ” – Sun Tzu