virtualization and USB

jim cinetron-uEvt2TsIf2EsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 26 22:10:12 UTC 2010

> Yup, the one in the repositories is OSE.
> VirtualBox does have their own repositories too though. I usually just
> add them to apt so that I get the updates (instructions on site).

Thanks I added it and was able to get the latest version. Seems to be
working quite well. One thing I noticed is at least one program won't
work because of my graphics driver. The message says my video drivers
didn't install properly or are out of date? I guess VirtualBox installs
it's own video driver. Would it work if I installed a real Nvidia driver
in it's place?
Jim