MinuteBase alternatives?

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 25 21:15:27 UTC 2010

I recently had pointed out to me a web-based meeting management
product called MinuteBase:
http://minutebase.com/

It seems a pretty slick tool to help keep meetings on a useful track,
providing targeted ways to capture:
a) Attendees
b) Minutes :-)
c) Tasks falling from minutes

Obviously, one could construct most of this stuff using a wiki, but
there's definitely merit to having more structure for this, pointedly
in that it would be nice for attendees to be "objects" in the system
so you can reference them, and add supplementary data (e.g. - email
addresses, telnos, ...)

Has anyone seen something akin to this?  There are plenty of
organizations that hold meetings where this would be mighty useful
functionality...
Mike Ditka  - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have
given us arms." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html