Min-ITX boards, dual LAN/core

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 21 17:37:13 UTC 2010

Hmm, lots of questions on my mind today.

My current "server" is running on a mini-ITX "jetway" botherboard with
dual gigabit LAN cards and a C7 (1.5Ghz) CPU. I would like to find
something with a decent SFF low-draw dual-core CPU, like a lot of the
dual-core atom boards. Unfortunately I haven't yet found one of these
that also has the dual 1GB NIC's.

Anyone seen a dual-atom or dual-C7 (if such a beast exist) that also
has two NIC's? Preferably at least one NIC being gig-E, of course.

- TJA