Lone Coder: The Facebook Generation

Ken Burtch ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 25 16:34:04 UTC 2010

My latest article, not really Linux related this month.

KB

---

"...Several acquaintances suggested that I didn't give Facebook a fair
chance. I created a Facebook account as an experiment to examine
Facebook more closely. However, I wanted to use my account effectively.
In "Capitalism: A Love Story", Michael Moore asked what our society will
be remembered for. He suggested videos of cats flushing toilets, an
example of how North Americans didn't recognize value and wasted their
opportunities. I didn't want to waste my opportunities so I considered
the needs of readers and chose a set of rules for how I would use
Facebook..."

http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder/coder_february_2010.html

Ken O. Burtch                                       Phone: 905-562-0848
  "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"              Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
                                 Blog: http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder.html