Rogers ZTE MF668 3G Rocket Stick Solution

Wed Feb 24 16:25:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:03:04AM -0500, Brian Carlile wrote:

>I just wanted to say hello as a new reader of the TLUG mailing list
>and share something that may be of use to others in the GTA.

I have no current need of this, but I am hugely appreciative of your
posting it.  This is why I use free software - it creates communities of
people helping each other, rather than shackling everyone to a single
supplier trying to maintain a restrictive monoculture.  Thanks again.
--

yours,

William