AD2P

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 6 01:53:34 UTC 2010

Anyone here play much with Bluetooth audio and/or A2DP?

I've got my media box connected to a sound system in one room via a
"Motorola DC800" (RCA in, RCA out, AD2P audio gateway), which is
really nice for when I want to broadcast my tunes around. However, I
notice that when I want to also use my bluetooth headset (also AD2P)
as I wander around the house, it will only allow one device at a time
to be connected. Is this a limitation of bluetooth, bluez/blueman/etc,
or a configuration issue?

Adding a second bluetooth adaptor didn't seem to do much in allowing a
secondary device to connect.

--
Tyler Aviss
Systems Support

“Even enemies will help each other if they are together on a boat that
is in trouble. ” – Sun Tzu