OT: Ontario Environmental Handling Fees

aaron d instantkamera-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 9 21:36:57 UTC 2010

Not true. Again, check the website. Many location in my town are accepting
for free, even for non-residents of the area. You can get details on each of
the locations in your area (and others) and those with fees or residency
restrictions appear to be clearly noted.

**disclaimer - I dont work for these guys, any of the drop points, or the
govn't. I just bought a TV and had to pay the ~25 bucks.
-aaron