identity theft

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 29 15:14:57 UTC 2010

Once, yet in 1997, I lived in a very ugly part of Toronto, a place
really strange. Most like me were Polish.

A phone call once. A lady introduced herself as a sort of officer, and
asked me strange questions about others living at the house.

So, you know what is supposed to be standard answer? Very simple. Ask
her for her phone number so you may call back.

Some time later I understood the situation. Early in the morning the
entire house was surrounded by the police. Strangely, they did not touch
me, when I left the house and come back; initially I did not even notice
them.

I do not really know what has happened (exept I did hear gun shots and,
it seems, taking the door by force, but I was sleeping..) It looks like
that there was a lady living at the house who had some serious problems
with the law. Drugs, anything else? I remember her as a very, very
intelligent person.

And what the police was doing calling me? Well, simply investigating the
situation withing the house, before mounting a surprised attack on her.