I Am Now 34....

Thomas Milne tbrucemilne-TcoXwbchSccMMYnvST3LeUB+6BGkLq7r at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 12 22:17:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Michael Lauzon <mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Well, I am now 34 years old, still single after 24 years of trying to
> get a first date, and have not received a birthday present in 20
> years; so not a happy birthday like usual....

I used to work with a guy who was about your age and in the same
situation. His problem was that he was really nice and not aggressive
or confident, and a lot of girls thought he made a good friend, which
of course is absolutely awful for a man. He was the guy who girls
would complain to about their boyfriend and then go back to their
boyfriend.

He remained hopeful, and kept a positive outlook.

He socialized with a lot of different people, as others on here
suggested, went to things like dance classes and stuff that maybe a
lot of people would think was kinda weird. Square dancing, d00d. He
went to SQUARE DANCING.

I looked him up on Facebook a few days ago, and he's married with children now.

So, there ya go. Who knows. Just remember, if you keep doing what
you've already tried, you'll keep getting the same result, and no one
has ever died from rejection.

--
TBM