I Am Now 34....

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 11 04:57:44 UTC 2010

On 10-08-11 12:15 AM, Michael Lauzon wrote:
> Well, I am now 34 years old, still single after 24 years of trying to
> get a first date, and have not received a birthday present in 20
> years; so not a happy birthday like usual....

For what it's worth, someone wise told me a long time ago to not look
outside for personal validation and worth. It was a good lesson. As a
kid, I was the third least popular kid in school (of ~650). Only when I
stopped giving a damn did I finally figure out how to be happy. It's
also when I came out of my shell and start going and and doing things.
Been uphill since then.

Perhaps some of the same might help you?

--
Digimer
E-Mail:         linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com