OT: Teksavvy Cable

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 5 21:08:25 UTC 2010

> And being  dissatisfied with Teksavvy, I shall be dropping them at the

> end of this month  and trying Zazeen, as I need at least 5.0 up.
> (https://www.zazeen.com/OnlinePC.html) and I was on the lookout for  a
> cheap connection to ssh into Zazeen and wondered if WLAN was in  fact
> directly Rogers.

Let us know how Zazeen goes.  For a while, I thought it's scam.  Then, I
realized
you're getting an account with one of their PCs which are sitting on some
internet backbone.  On top of that, you still need internet access to get to
them.
I guess upload speed is one feature that others don't have.
--
William