Touchpad middle-click

Antonio T. Sun antoniosun-N9AOi2cAC9ZBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 12 15:18:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

On my Acer Aspire (AS5536), there is no way to simulate a middle-click by
pressing both the right and left mouse key. But I badly need this middle-
click to paste in the x-selections.

I searched like crazy and found a posting which says, "In my debian I
have set Fn+ctrl as middle click and Fn+alt as right click"
http://linux.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups/
comp.os.linux.powerpc/2005-08/0035.html

This is really a neat solution. It doesn't need any extra packages/
layers, but I can't get it works. Is it a mac specific tweak? Else,
anyone knows how exactly he did it?

Thanks