Can anyone recommend a webcam?

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 8 19:42:23 UTC 2009

Hi Willian,

I don't think you should be worried about this. Almost 100% os the webcams
will work on Linux. The new kernel versions are suporting almost 100% of the
cams.

If you use kernel >=2.6.29, u probably won't have problems to make it work.

cheers

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net