[TLUG] Applause For Finland: First Country To Make Broadband Access A Legal Right

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 15 12:21:36 UTC 2009

Well, I don't care too much about this specific issue.
They pay taxes, right? So.. for sure, it wouldn't be sooooo expansive for
the government to make it works.
In fact, many other countries in Europe or even here, in Brazil, we can see
many people discuting about this kind of initiative.

In my city, Fortaleza - Brazil, we do already have some projects working
with BPL (Broadband Over Power Lines). It's already working in some pilot
projects. This kind of thing is amazing and for sure will reduce the cost of
connectivity and improve the access.

Anyway.. I think it's a good oportunity to open "other" minds. ;]

cheers

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net