McMaster University Creates Open Source eHealth Records System

Yanni Chiu yanni-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 14 19:09:10 UTC 2009

William Muriithi wrote:
> I am going to avoid  getting on which of the two database is better.
> Its likely that mysql is inferior to  PostgreSQL for sure. However, I
> do think you come out too strong to be frank.

I didn't think I was too strong. I was just try to avoid having to
repeat what has been posted here many times, which is that the integrity
of the data is much more secure in PostgreSQL than in MySQL.

I think you've missed my point, unless you believe that losing a few
micro-dollars due to lack of data integrity in Google AdWords is
comparable to mis-diagnosis or mis-treatment due to lack of data
integrity in patient records.

--
Yanni