mousing in linux, center mouse, or place it top of screen or bottom, with short cut??

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 8 20:56:20 UTC 2009

at 1200+$ delivered your interest probably just wained,
www.datahand.com
it is the most advanced keyboard in the world, but , comes at a price.
they are also only special order now too, as company isnt in too good of shape
from what I read on googling them,
but given i want to hack for life, you know, into my 90's+
this thing is worth its weight in clear cut diamonds.

-tl

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:20:32 -0400
Giles Orr <gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> 2009/10/8 ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>:
> > i have a new keyboard that has a mouse built into the keys,
> > i.e., the f and j key are not only keys when pressed, but
> > when you move them, other then in the direct down click,
> > they move the mouse, so one never has to take their fingers
> > of the typing keys t

o move the mouse.