mousing in linux, center mouse, or place it top of screen or bottom, with short cut??

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 8 20:20:32 UTC 2009

2009/10/8 ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>:
> i have a new keyboard that has a mouse built into the keys,
> i.e., the f and j key are not only keys when pressed, but
> when you move them, other then in the direct down click,
> they move the mouse, so one never has to take their fingers
> of the typing keys to move the mouse.
> it gets even better, but also more complicated, but with practice,
> its an amazing keyboard, as ones movement to type is reduced by 80%
> and movement to mouse around is virtually eliminated. also the
> f j "mouse keys" work together to give, fine, med. and fast mouse resolution,

Ted, could you tell us what keyboard this is?  I'm a keyboard fan: I
own several IBM model Ms (best feel ever, hideously loud), and two
Kinesis Advantages (one at home, one at work).  Not that people
necessarily needed to know that, but ... the point is I'm interested
in keyboards, and there are probably others on the list who'll be
interested too.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/