MS Customer Support

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 4 00:57:31 UTC 2009

I'm not sure Duncan's query was related to your issue, though I could be
wrong.

I suspected that might have been your problem. I've found this
occationally with Open Office, as well as Thunderbird and Firefox.

Usually it does not require a reboot. Just open up the system monitor
and kill it there.

cheers,
darryl