command prompter

Terrence Enger tenger-P1ovA8G34VBEfu+5ix1nRw at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 3 00:53:37 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 13:34 -0400, Scott Elcomb wrote:
[snip]
> I'm curious enough to ask for an example.

I have put a page at
<http://torfree.net/~dk122/prompter/mockup_cp.html>.

It is rough and in some respects outright wrong, but others here (my
thanks are due to all of you) have showed me that the system is already
more capable that I knew.  I shudda googled for "completion" instead of
"prompter".

To be able to enter parameters in a form integrated with prompts would
be some benefit, but not much, I think.  Unless I feel different in the
morning--or somebody else, perchance, feels different--I see no place
for further effort.

Thank you, Scott, for your attention.

Cheers,
Terry.