Nobel Peace Prize to Linus Torvalds: A Northwest Nobel option?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 24 17:05:24 UTC 2009

James,

I am myself a physicist. By all my soul.

That means that I must understand the physical world. And I do. Better
than most of you ignorants around. Id I did not, I would have made
absolutely nothing in science. You do not need to believe that, though.

There is nothing in science against religion. There is however a lot in
education against religion. Why? Because education is about ideology,
not about science. And it always have been that way.

I repeat again: I have seen enough idiots in every country I lived in.
And I did in a few. Canada is not better or worser. This list is
technically very good, uncomparable to any other one I know, as long as
someone does not provoke a silly discussion (please note that I did not
start the discussion)

zb.