Nobel Peace Prize to Linus Torvalds: A Northwest Nobel option?

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 24 17:01:49 UTC 2009

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:

> My daughter is 23 years old she has been mostly educated by
> degenerated Canadian system. She speaks the same nonsense.
>
> I can only pray for these lost like you.

Your daughter should consider herself fortunate to have been able to
throw off that religion nonsense.  Time and time again facts have shown
religious belief to be nothing but delusion, a delusion that drives so
many of the problems in this world.

You want to believe in fairy tales, that's your business.  But don't you
dare try to impose that garbage on others.