Nobel Peace Prize to Linus Torvalds: A Northwest Nobel option?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 24 16:48:07 UTC 2009

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> So far I am here. Is your tolerance on paper only or in your imagination?
>
> zb.

My tolerance extends up to the point where others tell me what is right
or wrong. My interest in TLUG extends to talks on Linux, OSS and general
IT stuff. My tolerance does *not* extend to being told that supporting a
woman's right to choose is equal to supporting murder. It is also
stretched when my country's society is called 'degenerate'.

That kinda gets under my skin, ya know?

Madi