Fedora 12 is out!

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 17 20:34:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> S P Arif Sahari Wibowo wrote:
>>
>> Fedora 12 is released!
>>

> So what? Who cares? I myself do not care for new releases and would not use
> Fedora.

ZB, can you not ignore a message if you don't like it? I'm not a
Fedora users but Arif is excited and just wants to announce to the
list. The way I see it, this mailing list is about Linux and sometimes
more. I value everyone's comment and posts even if it doesn't have any
direct value to me.

Being a Kubuntu user, I do care about the Fedora announcement =)

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org