Early adopters bloodied by Ubuntu's Karmic Koala

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 9 02:58:43 UTC 2009

Tyler Aviss wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Rajinder Yadav <devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Rajinder Yadav wrote:
>>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/03/karmic_koala_frustration/
>>>
>> Kubuntu 9.10 (x32_64) fails to install on my Laptop for some reason. Right
>> after the 1st step to select language then pick install. The screen goes
>> blank with no activity on the CD or HD.
>>
>> So I had to install Kubuntu 9.04 (x32_64) which is working without any
>> problems except for the odd refresh problem when a the toolbar popup get
>> displayed and then disappears leaving a blue patch. This happen so
>> infrequent I can live with it.
>>
>> Where can I report my bug for 9.10? Does someone have a direct link or do I
>> just post onto the "Install" forums.

Hi Tyler excellent suggestion, that is a cool idea wit h SSH to track down the
issues. Unfortunately I have no interest to track down this bug, too much on my
plate to get a personal project going.

I would rather just log this bug to the right place. I've already spent a day
setting up my laptop as a development pc.