Acer Aspire One questions

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 6 02:44:23 UTC 2009

I bought an Acer Aspire One recently and installed Debian testing on
it.  I have several questions:

- the command "cat /proc/cpuinfo" shows not one, but two Intel Atom
chips.  Does anybody know why?
- the command "acpi -t" returns no information at all, where would I
start on getting that working?
- audio volume is staggeringly low, even with the volume control
cranked to the max - I see mention of this happening to some people,
apparently across different hardware types, but no solution (I know
the volume was considerably higher under Linpus Linux)

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org