Terrible Internet performance today?

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 3 00:57:40 UTC 2009

Amanda Yilmaz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've noticed that Internet performance has been terrible everywhere I've been today, and seems to have been getting steadily worse since last night. My partner says she's noticing the same thing from her office in Mississauga.
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this?

my internet seems ok, but I was without internet fri night and all of sat, not
sure if it was a bell sympatico issue or not?

today I am getting my typical 59 to 67 KB/sec while downloading the new release
of aptana studio 2.0

> Amanda

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.