mouse crazy

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 11 17:34:26 UTC 2009

I checked again how shiny (polished) is the table, are there any hair
there, etc.

No, the problem is not of that kind that some dirt entered the mouse or
between the table and mouse. Thats what puzzles me and thats why I wrote
to this list.

The mouse (both on my Linux and wife's Windows) box is usb, both
optical. We used both mouses before on the same tables, no change of
physical conditions around, except that I disconnected them once and
connected back (may be mixing them, possibly not to the same usb slot;
in any case, I can not go back to the situation that was before, when
both of them on both systems, worked fine).

zb.