mouse crazy

Chris F.A. Johnson cfaj-uVmiyxGBW52XDw4h08c5KA at public.gmane.org
Fri May 8 17:53:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, 7 May 2009, Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> What you mean about polishing? I am Polish. My wife is Russian with Polish
> roots. So what else can I polish there?

1 pol.ish \'pa_:l-ish\ vb
  1: to make smooth and glossy usu. by rubbing
  2: to refine or improve in manners or condition
  3: to bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state

2 polish n
  1: a smooth glossy surface : LUSTER
  2: REFINEMENT, CULTURE
  3: the action or process of polishing

Pol.ish \'po_--lish\ n : the language of Poland

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson, webmaster         <http://woodbine-gerrard.com>