mouse crazy

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 7 13:14:04 UTC 2009

One computer is of my wife (Windows). It used usb mouse. Another
computer is mine (Linux). It also uses usb mouse.

On both, mouse worked great, until I touched it.

I swear, I did not do anything wrong!!!

I just connected mouse to another usb outlet. Connecting back to
previous usb slot did not help.

Now, the mouse pointer on any of them (Windows or Linux) behaves
sometime in a crazy way. Not always. We still can use it. But sometime
it wonders out, to screen borders. Without fucken clear reason. This
makes me crazy. And my wife becomes crazy too. She threatens to divorce me.

Any idea? About the mouse, not my wife, I mean.

zb.