Help (or those damn newbs!)

I. Khider contact-uc+NVM1kvX9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 25 23:53:38 UTC 2009

Greetings Fellow Linux Users,

As you may no doubt surmise, my e-mails always travel forward in time,
while I remain locked in the present (for now).

The time is always off on my computer (I use Gentoo) and my appeals for
help on the Gentoo IRC yielded little in the way of solutions. Then
again, I label myself a special strain of dumb ass. I think my time
setting may be based on pinging a server on the wrong time zone or maybe
the internal clock on my box. Could someone offer advice for a Gentoo
newb on how to fix the time?

Advance apologies if my question is too rudimentary....

-I-