Imagine [Was "Happy Ada Lovelace Day!" && "Modifying Open Source Licenses"

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 25 19:19:53 UTC 2009

First off, until an hour or two ago I was sequestered (after a
fashion) and unable to follow the Ada Lovelace thread.

As OP I'd like to ask for folks to drop it.  I appreciate the
positions, and in many cases thought, that has been thrown in on the
topic.  For me both threads are now intertwined in my thoughts on the
blog post suggested by the "Modifying Open Source Licenses" topic
which I'm thinking to call "Imagine"

It is obviously not mandated that anyone follow this call, but I for
one would appreciate it.  At least for the time being.

Thanks,
- Scott.

--
  Scott Elcomb