April / May topics and presenters

Richard Weait richard-gNTHUr35LhcAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 14 12:32:49 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Based on the survey and discussion at recent meetings we're seeking
presenters for many topics.  These were the top topic requests for this
quarter.

GIMP
AD / Samba / Kerberos / OpenLDAP
Comparison of CMSes as lightning talks
Backups
How to contribute to F/LOSS projects (My first patch)

We have an unconfirmed potential presenter for GIMP in June.  [Giles.
Are you out there?]

So who wants to pick up the ball on a topic for April or May?  Other
topics are welcome as well.  Putting on a good show from one of the most
requested topics is sure to get you a standing ovation.  Or a nice firm
handshake.

Feel free to throw a friend under the bus, I mean "recommend someone not
on this list."