OT: Credit Card charges after original invoice

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 23 18:52:48 UTC 2009

its not illegal,
but you have every right to argue it, and get a refund, if you didn't auth it,
if the CC corp, feels you are being unreasonable, they will ban you, or put you on a ban list (possibly),
but I am sure you will sense when it gets that lop-sided, and perhaps stop pursuing it.

-tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>