OT: Credit Card charges after original invoice

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 23 19:26:32 UTC 2009

If they were supposed to charge you and you were supposed
to pay the fee (legal requirement), then you will end up paying in "full", whether in 1, 2, or more payments until
the "sale transaction" is complete.

But, it's a bit odd, I must admit.  You could argue to your
bank (the gull of those guys to charge you a month later, and so on...), but I doubt you'll win.

--William