Slides from May talk now available

Paul Kozlenko pkozlenko-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 3 03:06:59 UTC 2009

Rob,
The backup_talk.pdf is good general knowledge information that some need
reminding of once in a while - thanks for posting it. Concise and a good
refresher.

On a side note (I may show my lack of knowledge here). If you created
the PDF, how did you create the links at the bottom of each page that
allow it to function as a slide show? What did you use?

- Paul