GamerRe:CentOS Project Administrator Goes AWOL

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 30 20:00:04 UTC 2009

i have always found this odd,
i am a "Gamer", more so in the past.
I always buy the consoles, i.e. have XBOX360, PS3, nintendo-GC,
(will get wii eventually),
and i thought when i got the XBOX (used), do i want to buy something from Bill,
but really, if you buy/play 20 games a year for it, your dropping, a G$ for games on a console,
(and maybe 2-3G$ in total across a few of them)
to the game companies, granted MS gets some for Halo, etc,
but i figured it wasn't a boycott I would do, because it really hurts the game companies
(and me) if I do not get it (i.e. a xbox).
Having said that, I keep looking at the "windows" games in the stores, thinking if anything
good really comes out, i would maybe have to set up a MS box, aside from a business needed
vmware installed XP. but, and this is only a personal observation,
if its worth playing (except for some back ally x-rated stuff), its usually on the consoles,
and sometimes, only on the consoles, and sometimes, only exclusively on one console.

I just have never understood why people say Windows is needed for the games,
I have yet to see it needed for even one game yet.

of course if you are obtaining your software games (to load onto Windows)
at a very large discount, even a 100% discount :) ya then I guess that makes sence.

-tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>