SIP on a Rogers data plan

Alex Kink alexkink-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 24 21:10:50 UTC 2009

I have actually taken a different approach to save some money on mobile
calls.

I've subscribed to My5 add-on which allows me to call any number as much as
I want. I've added my asterisk # to My5. Then I've written a basic dialplan
that allows me to dial into asterisk and place a call out from there. This
way all my outbound calls free and I only pay for VoIP charges.