Coder Girl...

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 23 14:00:35 UTC 2009

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:

> It seems that repeating 500 times that I did not refer to blacks will
> still remain not sufficient.
>
> I am used to say: "the problem is in your own mind!" It seems that no
> one does understand that saying...
>
> zb.

Quite right. It is not what you intended by what you said that matters.
It is how it is likely to be received by other people that counts. The
reason for my sending you the links I did was so that you would
understand why your remarks would be understood as they were.

If you choose to ignore that and continue to utter statements that you
know will offend people, and offer nothing that could be considered
insightful at the same time, then you are simply being callous.

I'm not sure what principle you think you are standing up for. The right
to insult others? Hardly seems worth being (rightly) shunned by society.

/darryl