Coder Girl...

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 23 13:43:07 UTC 2009

Madison Kelly wrote:
> Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
>> For  God sake, did you all went insane all around?
>>
>> I am myself a total ignorant on music. I have no idea what rap means.
>> I had no idea that rap, as it seems, is somehow related to blacks.
>>
>> And now you all jump on me like crazy dogs, not even attempting to
>> discuss the merit of my words.
>>
>> All this just support my original thought that this society went too
>> far in brain washing, in wrong direction.
>>
>> zb.
>
> Honest question; How much do you know about recent (north) American
> history?

I know enough. Believe me. But the question is entirely irrelevant to my
first post.
> As for our reaction;
>
> When you (appear to) come out swinging, you can't act surprised when
> other people swing back before asking questions.

I am,unfortunately, not surprised.

That is, unfortunately, my way of living - no one will come close
because no one will understand.
I am however not a conformist. These will just adjust to the society. I
pay a huge, really huge prise, by my own life for that not conformist
attitude.

zb.