Coder Girl...

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 23 13:17:15 UTC 2009

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:

> There is nothing wrong in expressing own views, like mine. I want to
> show rather by my provoking comments that the society went too far in
> the wrong direction. I am not a racist, not a fascist, nothing like that
> at all. I have some remains of my brain still in my my mind and that is
> my guilt.
>
> zb.

There is when those non-factual views are (or should) be know to be
hurtful to other people. It's called an insult, and in polite society we
keep such views to ourselves. I'm glad to see others in this thread are
practicing concept quite well, when I am sure there are strong
temptations to do otherwise. Good on them.

/darryl