Coder Girl...

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 23 13:10:22 UTC 2009

Madison Kelly wrote:
> Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
>> So, if you you think that I should be removed from this mailing list
>> because I have my own views (that are not related to Linux at all)
>> than please continue to argue for that.
>>
>> zb.
>
> Do you honestly know so little about how blacks were oppressed and
> degraded?

Why I would care? I do not oppress anyone.

> I don't think I or Michael are asking for you to leave. Only to
> acknowledge the callousness and inappropriateness of your comments.

There is nothing wrong in expressing own views, like mine. I want to
show rather by my provoking comments that the society went too far in
the wrong direction. I am not a racist, not a fascist, nothing like that
at all. I have some remains of my brain still in my my mind and that is
my guilt.

zb.